Run, Eat, Work, Sleep
The post's title sums up my week of 'round the clock activity.
I get up, go run, shower, eat breakfast, get to the office early, work through lunch at my desk, leave the office late, eat dinner, check email and crash holding a book or staring at the TV. I'm not complaining, just explaining.
As for yesterday's photo, it is indeed a sculpture outside the Museum of Contemporary Art in Los Angeles. Unlike the linear pattern of my days, this artfully arranged wreckage aptly reflects my mental state at the moment.
I get up, go run, shower, eat breakfast, get to the office early, work through lunch at my desk, leave the office late, eat dinner, check email and crash holding a book or staring at the TV. I'm not complaining, just explaining.
As for yesterday's photo, it is indeed a sculpture outside the Museum of Contemporary Art in Los Angeles. Unlike the linear pattern of my days, this artfully arranged wreckage aptly reflects my mental state at the moment.