From One Fabulous Blogger to Another

My homegirl Christine this week selected me for a Fabulous Blogger Award. Thank you! Thank you!

Now it's time to both respond and to pass it on.

First, list 5 things you're addicted to, then bestow the honor on five of your favorite bloggers.

Here's Part 1:

Right now I'm addicted to:
1. Bad economic news. I know, I know. It’s a constant buzz-kill but I think I'm in too deep.
2. Barefoot Contessa. I want Ina Garten’s life; I’ll settle for her pantry.
3. Torrey Pines State Preserve. I’m there too often to be called a casual user.
4. Cape Cod potato chips. Pretzels, popcorn, even Ruffles with their ridges cannot compare to the high these kettle-cooked wonders produce.
5. Daily Mile…My latest time suck.

And Part 2:

I bestow the honor next to...

1. Irene
2. Alice
3. Laura
4. Penny
5. Terri

Popular posts from this blog

I Leave You With This

What's Your Slavery Footprint?

Do Mom and Dad Make You Run?