X-Ray Vision
I nodded off while undergoing today's latest round of diagnostics at the hospital. I think that proves I've grown way too comfortable with this procedure and staff.
Another MRI scheduled for Sept. 15 will either confirm that my stress fracture of the femoral neck is healed, or reveal that the bone's splintered again. Apparently my description of the lingering pain sans crutches indicates either. I, of course, hope it's just muscle atrophy and not a further fracture.
One thing is certain, to the orthopedist anyway. I'm done running marathons. His parting words: "Maybe you should consider riding a bike instead."
Then I'd have to change this blog to Ride DMZ. And that just doesn't sound good to me.
Another MRI scheduled for Sept. 15 will either confirm that my stress fracture of the femoral neck is healed, or reveal that the bone's splintered again. Apparently my description of the lingering pain sans crutches indicates either. I, of course, hope it's just muscle atrophy and not a further fracture.
One thing is certain, to the orthopedist anyway. I'm done running marathons. His parting words: "Maybe you should consider riding a bike instead."
Then I'd have to change this blog to Ride DMZ. And that just doesn't sound good to me.