More Photos from Chicago



I really should bring my camera on more business trips, because it's far more fun than just trying to describe places with words. Last time I was in town, tulips were in bloom everywhere. This time, it was more your 'garden variety' plants.




Loved the little architectural touches around the Hershey's store, located, not so coincidentally, right across from a Ghiradelli shop.



Like most major cities, there are parks everywhere. This is the one where I sat to have my breakfast. Lots of tourists stopped to have their picture taken with the historic water tower building to the left as a backdrop.




This photo, taken from an ornate courtyard at a Presbyterian church, and the one below offer a bit of that blend of old vs. new architecture I mentioned in my last post.

Popular posts from this blog

I Leave You With This

What's Your Slavery Footprint?

Do Mom and Dad Make You Run?