More on Why You Should Be Wary of CDs

I'm on my way to Usenix's LISA conference for the next two days. Before I leave, I wanted to pass along the latest from a number of CD producers, including Sony BMG, showing that other copyright-protected discs also put your computer -- and all the data you have on it -- in jeapordy. Haven't had a chance to really read up on it, so here's what Princeton University professor Ed Felten has to say.

Meantime, I confided in some of you that I've had some health issues since this summer and I'm happy to report that the results of yesterday's colonoscopy are very good. Nothing that begins with a 'c.' As others have mentioned to me, the prep was worse than the procedure, with the exception that I had some IV issues (and a very bruised hand this morning) and awoke too early -- as the scope was in its final stages. Good thing I have a high threshold for pain.

Popular posts from this blog

I Leave You With This

What's Your Slavery Footprint?

Do Mom and Dad Make You Run?