Some Accomplishments
1. Tara and I resumed running together around Miramar Lake this morning for the first time in many, many months. We met at sunrise. It was soooo nice.
2. I bombed at Power Yoga for Runners last night, but while wallowing in self-pity I found a dirt track I can run on for a change of pace. Score.
3. I spent a bulk of yesterday "de-nesting" and realized I am far better at accumulating crap than I am at relieving myself of it. The Passat was packed when we reached the recycling center and again when I stopped at Goodwill. Rather than worry how we'll downsize to a condo, I'm thinking of using this experience to expand our empire of junk with a second, vacation home.
4. I've gone exactly a month without watching "The Today Show" and feel my life's enriched.
5. I made it through today's school shopping at the mall without telling a single person that the reason I don't want a store credit card, and the reason I can't use my debit as a credit card, is because I was the victim of identity theft.
6. If you ignore the toffee-coated peanuts that otherwise would have gone stale, I've been eating very well this week.
2. I bombed at Power Yoga for Runners last night, but while wallowing in self-pity I found a dirt track I can run on for a change of pace. Score.
3. I spent a bulk of yesterday "de-nesting" and realized I am far better at accumulating crap than I am at relieving myself of it. The Passat was packed when we reached the recycling center and again when I stopped at Goodwill. Rather than worry how we'll downsize to a condo, I'm thinking of using this experience to expand our empire of junk with a second, vacation home.
4. I've gone exactly a month without watching "The Today Show" and feel my life's enriched.
5. I made it through today's school shopping at the mall without telling a single person that the reason I don't want a store credit card, and the reason I can't use my debit as a credit card, is because I was the victim of identity theft.
6. If you ignore the toffee-coated peanuts that otherwise would have gone stale, I've been eating very well this week.