It's a gas gas gas


It's Friday and time for something fun. Sort of.

Having just trekked across the state as gas prices topped $3 a gallon here, I thought I'd introduce you to a neat-o online tool that monitors the lowest gas prices in specific areas, or states. The one for San Diego shows a drop from last week, but given two of our cars have turbo engines, the lowest grade does us little good. Still, when prices at the pump were at their peak, I was mighty glad not to be driving a Surburban like one woman who spent $159 to fill up her tank.

To modify the search for your own area, you can use the search feature on the left side of the site or just modify the URL (Web address) in your browser, i.e., change http://sandiegogasprices.com to http://chicagogasprices.com or http://newmexicogasprices.com. Read it and weep!

Popular posts from this blog

Music to My Ears

Return to Bay 2 Breakers

I Leave You With This