Now to Our Top Story...
I’ve been furiously clicking onto every station for the past two hours, and so far I’ve got nothin’. No coverage from channels 5, 6, 7, 8 or 10. No call-in to KPBS or KOGO. Even the normally reliable KUSI, which will dispatch its star reporters to a Del Taco grand opening, is uncharacteristically mum.
Everyone’s athletics coverage is still focused on those dang Winter Olympics. The real news unfolded at approximately 5:05 a.m. PST on the northern edge of the city of San Diego. There, for the entire world to see, I ran for the first time in four very, very long months.
It wasn’t pretty. But it wasn’t painful either.
Everyone’s athletics coverage is still focused on those dang Winter Olympics. The real news unfolded at approximately 5:05 a.m. PST on the northern edge of the city of San Diego. There, for the entire world to see, I ran for the first time in four very, very long months.
It wasn’t pretty. But it wasn’t painful either.