From Frumpy to Fashionista
I hurt my hip again so this morning I went to the gym to row and do some arms and abs work. I also decided to weigh myself. My clothes have been feeling a little looser so I had high hopes that the weigh-in would leave me feeling truly lighter. Instead, it showed that I now weigh more than ever before, even when I gave birth!
So I went home, showered and put on an outfit I'd gotten for Christmas from my very hip sister-in-law. The scarf still had the tags on it. The camisole and sweater fit much more snugly than my usual tops, maybe because of sizing but more likely because of my newfound proportions. In any event, I can't tell you how many people at work complimented me. Maybe I should show off my fat more often.
So I went home, showered and put on an outfit I'd gotten for Christmas from my very hip sister-in-law. The scarf still had the tags on it. The camisole and sweater fit much more snugly than my usual tops, maybe because of sizing but more likely because of my newfound proportions. In any event, I can't tell you how many people at work complimented me. Maybe I should show off my fat more often.