An Early Present


Gordon: Go on then, run!

Dennis: Isn't there some kind of like... special technique?

Gordon: Well... yeah... you put one leg in front of the other over and over again really really fast.



My husband surprised me yesterday by renting the DVD Run Fatboy Run, a comedy that revolves around a marathon. I thought it was hilarious!

I'm off really really early this morning to row 14,000m in one session for the C2 Valentine's Day Individual Rowing Challenge. I'm not officially entering, just challenging myself with some serious cross-training before work. It should take me about 1 hour, 30 minutes to finish if I don't take a break.

Oh, the Tour of California kicks off tomorrow up in Sacramento. The LA Times had an interesting piece about a dustup between Lance Armstrong and a former cyclist-turned-journalist.

Popular posts from this blog

I Leave You With This

What's Your Slavery Footprint?

Do Mom and Dad Make You Run?