How This Week's Shaping Up
First, I got lectured on keeping my Blackberry with me at all times.
"Even when I'm out running?"
"I'll let you make that call."
"And by 'with me' does that mean it also must be turned on?"
"Anne!"
Then, I went to comment on a blog over lunch yesterday and discovered our IT guys now block anything with the word "blogger" in the URL. A formal protest is being crafted, right after I calculate how much comp time I deserve for running with a Blackberry.
Let's just be glad this blog uses Wordpress .
"Even when I'm out running?"
"I'll let you make that call."
"And by 'with me' does that mean it also must be turned on?"
"Anne!"
Then, I went to comment on a blog over lunch yesterday and discovered our IT guys now block anything with the word "blogger" in the URL. A formal protest is being crafted, right after I calculate how much comp time I deserve for running with a Blackberry.
Let's just be glad this blog uses Wordpress .