Thank You, Sergio Stefano


We had just settled in for the evening when we heard a knock and our neighbor handed over a small package that had been mistakenly delivered to the wrong address. It was my Secret Santa gift from Stefano, aka The Black Knight, in Italy! Hai fatto la mia giornato con il vostro regalo bello e gesto.


He must have read my mind -- omnipotent army leader that he is -- because just the day before I'd been eyeing that very moleskin day planner at a local bookstore. I love it and the notepad in Italian with very cute dogs. Maggie, our furry houseguest, approves of the gifts too.


Thank you, Stefano. And may you be the only one to get the joke in the headline. I am still woefully embarrassed by it.


Your Lady Anne
P.S. A big thank you to Jill in Colorado for creating and coordinating the running blogger gift exchanges. It had to take a lot of work. Now to wait and see if my gift ever arrived on Tuesday as intended.

Popular posts from this blog

I Leave You With This

What's Your Slavery Footprint?

Do Mom and Dad Make You Run?