A Very Sad Day in Hokie History
UPDATE: 33 people are now dead; 25 more injured.
I basically pulled a work all-nighter, in part to make time to watch The Boston Marathon this morning. Now, it looks like I'll be toggling between Versus (the former OLN) and the cable news networks.
Some of you Run DMZ readers may recall it was my brother-in-law and nephews and niece who found the slain sheriff's deputy just off campus during the last Virginia Tech shooting. Still get creeped out realizing the killer was watching them in the bushes the entire time.
I basically pulled a work all-nighter, in part to make time to watch The Boston Marathon this morning. Now, it looks like I'll be toggling between Versus (the former OLN) and the cable news networks.
Some of you Run DMZ readers may recall it was my brother-in-law and nephews and niece who found the slain sheriff's deputy just off campus during the last Virginia Tech shooting. Still get creeped out realizing the killer was watching them in the bushes the entire time.