You Oughta Be in Pictures
Or at least in the magazine Marathon & Beyond.
My friend Dennis is writing an article on the differences in East Coast vs. West Coast trail running and is seeking trail/ultra runners from all over the country. If you aren't familiar with the publication, you should be. It's not your typical magazine; it looks more like a large paperback book. All of the articles have some depth to them and avoid the ‘5 Steps to Your Best 5k’ staples of other running magazines. Instead, this one favors soulful stories about marathoners' and ultramarathoners' ticks and travels.
And in the interest of full disclosure, I'm writing an article on one of the world's most humble marathon maniacs for an upcoming issue. (And, no, it’s not me. Remember, I said most humble.)
My friend Dennis is writing an article on the differences in East Coast vs. West Coast trail running and is seeking trail/ultra runners from all over the country. If you aren't familiar with the publication, you should be. It's not your typical magazine; it looks more like a large paperback book. All of the articles have some depth to them and avoid the ‘5 Steps to Your Best 5k’ staples of other running magazines. Instead, this one favors soulful stories about marathoners' and ultramarathoners' ticks and travels.
And in the interest of full disclosure, I'm writing an article on one of the world's most humble marathon maniacs for an upcoming issue. (And, no, it’s not me. Remember, I said most humble.)