The San Diego RBF Meet-Up in Pictures


Jeff (The Amazing Hip) and his wife Lori from Orange County, Calif.


Yours Truly with 'sole mate' Susan (Runner Susan) from Dallas and her sister Amy from Indiana


On the right is A. Maria (Little Miss Runner Pants) from Kansas City and her friend from here in San Diego (I'm so sorry but I'm blanking on her name.)


North Carolinian Karen (Winning by Losing), aka NCMunchkin, and her mom


Nic (Phase Five) of San Francisco


San Diegan Laura (My Beautiful Life) and her husband Eric and 7-month-old daughter Allison


First-time marathoners Amy (30 YOF Seeks Marathon to Run) and her boyfriend Troy, both from Georgia


The Connecticut contingency: April Anne (It's A Beautiful Life) and Dianna (Running Chick with the Orange Hat)


Group shot of everyone before we went our merry ways.

Popular posts from this blog

I Leave You With This

What's Your Slavery Footprint?

Do Mom and Dad Make You Run?