This Week, It's San Jose
I just arrived in beautiful downtown San Jose for the annual RSA Security conference.
Flights like the one I just endured remind me of a recent Washington Post story that really resonates right now, after being whopped in the head by some a**hole's overstuffed carry-on and having all of our bin space taken over by some woman's way-too-big bags. How'd she get on with three of them anyway???
Lose it, people, before I go postal on the plane!
Burdens of the Modern Beast.
Flights like the one I just endured remind me of a recent Washington Post story that really resonates right now, after being whopped in the head by some a**hole's overstuffed carry-on and having all of our bin space taken over by some woman's way-too-big bags. How'd she get on with three of them anyway???
Lose it, people, before I go postal on the plane!
Burdens of the Modern Beast.