You Are My Sunshine

Fellow San Diegan Laura recently honored me with a Sunshine Award, which made my day. Now it's time for me to do the same to some other bloggers.

This one's easy. Select 12 bloggers to honor for bringing a ray of sunshine to your day. They can then grab the graphic to post on their blog. Let them know they were chosen in a comment. Then they can pay it forward.

Since this is all about sunshine, and I know such is lacking this time of year in different parts of the continent, I'm going to select some of bloggers who live where it's bitter cold (by California standards, anyway) or snowing. So, here's a little warmth and sun for....

Canadians:

Miglena of Running in 2010 and Beyond
Anne of Asthma and the Gift of Running
Laurel of Lily on the Road
Linda of Just Another Day on the Prairie

Coloradoans:

Lara of Saturday Morning Zen
Leslie of Triathlete and Triteacher (we miss you!)
Deene of Tenderfoot Diaries

East Coasters:

Terri of Middle-of-the-Pack Girl
Peter of DC Spinster
Stephanie of A Trail Runner
Tony of I Run Ultras

Popular posts from this blog

I Leave You With This

What's Your Slavery Footprint?

Do Mom and Dad Make You Run?