Some Wordless Days Don't Go As Planned
I spent yesterday in Point Loma babysitting an 8-month-old. We spent the morning strolling all over Shelter Island and surrounding residential areas. The weather was perfect. The setting, perfect. The baby's disposition, perfect perfect perfect. My camera, not so perfect. It wouldn't work and there were some wonderful Wordless Wednesday photos just waiting to be captured. One image was of a pod of lunchtime runners all wearing their iPods and Vibrams with the bay, city skyline and mountains in the background. (I will say this, those barely-there "shoes" make you look much cooler if you're running in longer board shorts than itsy bitsy running shorts, guys.)
So there's no photo for today. Instead, let me cast aside my disappointment and thank each and every veteran and family member of a veteran for their service and their sacrifices on behalf of our country. That includes my all-time favorite veteran, who is still upstairs snoring away as I type this.
So there's no photo for today. Instead, let me cast aside my disappointment and thank each and every veteran and family member of a veteran for their service and their sacrifices on behalf of our country. That includes my all-time favorite veteran, who is still upstairs snoring away as I type this.