I'm Getting Tired of This

Never thought I'd say this, but I think Microsoft is better than Google, at least when it comes to slide show software. I'm going back to Windows Vista, but first here's what I just spent a few precious Sunday hours creating. The photos and audio sync perfectly in draft form, but it gets messed up each time I publish it. I'm willing to let a lot of things go, but when it comes to photography, I'm a bit of a perfectionist. The software auto-cropped vertical shots poorly, but I gave up trying to fix each one manually. It also didn't let me lay down my own audio so I couldn't fade or even get to the very end of the song before it cut off 6 seconds too early). Arghhhh. The song, by the way, is from the CD "Party" by the PanJammers steel drum orchestra in Blacksburg, Va. My sister made me buy it a few years ago to support the band and I'm just now discovering she sold me a bootleg!

Popular posts from this blog

I Leave You With This

What's Your Slavery Footprint?

Do Mom and Dad Make You Run?