Excellent Filler
While I work on the final installment of my Puerto Rico travelog (Seriously, I once spent days discussing a 5k -- did you honestly think I was going to let you off easy with just two lengthy posts?!), I wanted to share the recipe for the mango-melon smoothie sitting right next to me. I swiped it from Runner's World, which said the treat comes in at about calories. I use a "lighter" version of organic vanilla soymilk, so I'm putting my concotion at 300 calories.

3/4 c. frozen mango chunks
1/2 c. banana slices
1/2 c. diced cantelope
1/4 c. vanilla soymilk
I upped the mango chunks so it would be the dominant flavor, but I still could smell the cantalope and taste the banana with each sip. It took me less than 5 minutes to chop, blend and serve. Enjoy

3/4 c. frozen mango chunks
1/2 c. banana slices
1/2 c. diced cantelope
1/4 c. vanilla soymilk
I upped the mango chunks so it would be the dominant flavor, but I still could smell the cantalope and taste the banana with each sip. It took me less than 5 minutes to chop, blend and serve. Enjoy