6 Random Things

That Angie is so patient with me. She tagged me weeks ago to participate in this meme. I’ve done it a few times already, but it’s always fun to come up with more items.

1. I lost the office Halloween contest to a giant rat.

2. Nobody’s getting the homemade Christmas presents I planned in April with intentions of finishing by September, or October at the latest. Maybe if I start them next January they’ll be done on time for Christmas 2010.

3. I must be improving as a volunteer theater usher. The other week I got to do tickets for “The Women,” which was actually better than the movie version, in my opinion. My favorite this season has been a musical called “Memphis” that we all think has a chance at a Tony once it makes it to Broadway.

4. I’m planning three half marathons next year: one in April in a faraway place; one in August that sounds really cool; and one in November that I haven’t done in years.

5. We had a couple over for dinner and a movie this weekend. We’re all college football fans, and Todd and Christine had invited us earlier to watch a game on their fantabulous flat-screen TV with HDTV. Even after talking away on Saturday at our house, it wasn’t until they found this blog – which had been mentioned in passing – that Christine and I discovered we both run. By the way, Christine has an awesome blog.

6. It’s official: cleaning the turtles’ aquarium is my least favorite chore in the whole wide world.

Popular posts from this blog

I Leave You With This

What's Your Slavery Footprint?

Do Mom and Dad Make You Run?