Running Late


My college kids were nice enough to supply some photos for Wordless Wednesday, only I never actually posted them yesterday. So, around 1 in the afternoon my husband called to let me know Alex had been trying to reach me while I was in meetings. I immediately called her and got this pregnant pause.

"Where is your Wordless Wednesday?" she demanded to know.

I had trouble trying to get the photos to fit in an apparently preassigned configuration. It's still a problem, as you can see.


At least when it's Thursday, I can explain the photos. The first two are from the UC, Davis Homecoming game, which my other daughter Elise attended last weekend to see her sister perform. One features Alex's football-player dance partner at the previous night's bonfire rally.


Do any of you remember Dominic from the third season of "So You Think You Can Dance?" Turns out he was sharing studio space with the dance team and watched a practice and, of course, posed for a photo.

Popular posts from this blog

I Leave You With This

What's Your Slavery Footprint?

Do Mom and Dad Make You Run?