Where I'll Be In 5 Days, 4 Hours, 3 Minutes
That's adjusting for the time difference.
I tried in vain to embed the video. No can do.
Here's where my husband and I and 65,000 others will be on Saturday.
We're off to enjoy one of the most beautiful parts of the country. I'm hoping to finally master the video function on my camera. And stay away from a computer. And have an ice cream at Gilley's after a long stroll through downtown. And get up in time for my neice's soccer game. And really sell up the Tony Hawk shirts I got for my nephews. And have a heart-to-heart with my sister while running on the Huckleberry Trail. Which we may have to run twice because I also plan to eat too much good ol' fashioned Southern food.
I tried in vain to embed the video. No can do.
Here's where my husband and I and 65,000 others will be on Saturday.
We're off to enjoy one of the most beautiful parts of the country. I'm hoping to finally master the video function on my camera. And stay away from a computer. And have an ice cream at Gilley's after a long stroll through downtown. And get up in time for my neice's soccer game. And really sell up the Tony Hawk shirts I got for my nephews. And have a heart-to-heart with my sister while running on the Huckleberry Trail. Which we may have to run twice because I also plan to eat too much good ol' fashioned Southern food.