Hollywood (Sign), Here I Come

I don't know about you, but I've now got plans for November 18 and they involve me shakin' in my shoes and probably trying not to pee on my shorts.

I just discovered I won Jeff's giveaway over at The Detroit Runner for a free entry in the Griffith Park Trail 10k! I've always wanted to run in Griffith Park in LA and to finally see the famous Hollywood sign. It was endangered a couple of years ago, and I remember signing an online petition to save it.

I'm not sure what to think of a course that makes no bones it's tough. I've done difficult trail races billed as easy, so this should be interesting. At least it says it welcomes walkers, just in case.

So now I have my year's A race (or more accurately, a destination race since my performance will likely be a C). Thank you, Jeff!! I'll raise my Guayaki Yerba Mate Iced Tea and Whole Foods lunch to you when I make it through the finish.

Popular posts from this blog

I Leave You With This

What's Your Slavery Footprint?

Do Mom and Dad Make You Run?