Sleepless in San Diego
On Friday I had to leave work early due to a migraine headache. It came as we were celebrating a co-worker's 40th birthday. One minute I was snapping photos for our Facebook Fan Page and the next I was lying on the carpet in an empty (and mercifully dark) room wondering when I'd again vomit and when I’d again feel the left side of my face.
This one seemed to come out of nowhere until hours later, when I finally made it home and into my bed, I remember it had rained. That meant the barometric pressure had changed, and that’s the trigger.
I ended up sleeping for almost 14 hours and woke ready to tackle the hill up to Lake Ramona via Blue Sky Preserve with my Saturday running group. It’s ideal training for a trail race coming up in a few weeks. And I felt surprisingly good for the ordeal I’d just been through.
I think it was the sleep. Like the majority of Americans, I don’t get enough of it. And like a lot of people with sleep issues, I can so relate to this op-ed piece in the Los Angeles Times. Something tells me a lot of you can too.
This one seemed to come out of nowhere until hours later, when I finally made it home and into my bed, I remember it had rained. That meant the barometric pressure had changed, and that’s the trigger.
I ended up sleeping for almost 14 hours and woke ready to tackle the hill up to Lake Ramona via Blue Sky Preserve with my Saturday running group. It’s ideal training for a trail race coming up in a few weeks. And I felt surprisingly good for the ordeal I’d just been through.
I think it was the sleep. Like the majority of Americans, I don’t get enough of it. And like a lot of people with sleep issues, I can so relate to this op-ed piece in the Los Angeles Times. Something tells me a lot of you can too.