Failure to Communicate

I read the other day that blog comments are down while less labor- and thought-intensive "likes" and "recommends" are up. A Pew study shows people 18 to 24 now text rather than talk 60% of the time, according to a radio report I cannot find online at the moment.

Meanwhile, politicians and privacy advocates are urging the government to do something with the invasive policies of Facebook, which apparently tracks your online activity long after you sign out. My guess is 559.99 million of its 600 million users don't really care.

I just tried to post comments to three blogs (all Blogger) and none were recorded. I have limited time as it is, so this is particularly frustrating. I don't "like" it one bit. But at least you wouldn't know I did it unless I told you here. Sometimes I'm glad to be behind the times and the technology.

Popular posts from this blog

I Leave You With This

What's Your Slavery Footprint?

Do Mom and Dad Make You Run?