Seven Things About Me

1. I can keep a secret, but obviously not everyone knows that.

2. My favorite movie as a child was Hand in Hand, about a Catholic boy who befriends a Jewish girl. It was featured one Saturday on the CBS Children’s Film Festival with Kukla, Fran and Ollie, a program I tried never to miss and that I credit with my lifelong love of foreign films.

3. I rarely ask my husband to get up early to, say, drive to the desert for an already announced wildflower hike. But when I do, you’d think I’d inconvenienced him his entire life.

4. My best friend in high school worked hard to achieve great wealth and is still there for me. My best friend in college married into great wealth and decided not to keep in touch.

5. I think chronically abusive parents should be thrown in prison with murderers and rapists for a mandatory 18 years, just so they know what it feels like.

6. This is so weird. I discovered I was tagged by Triteacher to do this seven meme just after seeing a production called The Seven at the La Jolla Playhouse – a Greek tragedy set to hip hop that was as surreal as it sounds.

7. Both of my daughters have perfectly shaped mouths, which, I’m sad to say, I cannot take credit for.


And now for part two of the tag, I'm reaching out to fellow bloggers that I don't think have done this one, not this round anyway.

Anthony, because we Pisces need to stick together

Vickie, who's probably one of the tannest runners in Michigan right now

Mindy, squirrel whisperer and Maine wilderness runner

Sandy, because she has such cute kids (go to her blog and you'll catch my drift)

Christine, who I still enjoy reading, even if she isn't posting as often as she used to

Popular posts from this blog

I Leave You With This

What's Your Slavery Footprint?

Do Mom and Dad Make You Run?