Run and Ye Shall Receive
Not the greatest of weeks here. A couple of serious financial and career setbacks, combined with the theft of certain car parts, all culminated with us turning on the TV today and learning of high school students who probably belong in a penitentiary, not my daughter's public school. At least police stopped them just before they got on campus. And the kid they attacked in front of an elementary school is going to be okay.
Then an hour ago we saw a helicopter hovering. Apparently the air patrol's warning there's a bloodied migrant worker on the loose. The strangest part is this is all starting to feel normal, which worries me even more.
That is why I can't thank running bloggers Karen and Dawn enough for the package I received in today's mail. Months ago I participated in one of Karen's running challenges and won the "pinkest mile award." The bounty arrived today: candies, cards, Canadian fitness magazines and the cutest Running Blog Family shirt! It's made my day.
The unexpected surprise not only took off the edge, but it's left me feeling in the pink. :-)
Then an hour ago we saw a helicopter hovering. Apparently the air patrol's warning there's a bloodied migrant worker on the loose. The strangest part is this is all starting to feel normal, which worries me even more.
That is why I can't thank running bloggers Karen and Dawn enough for the package I received in today's mail. Months ago I participated in one of Karen's running challenges and won the "pinkest mile award." The bounty arrived today: candies, cards, Canadian fitness magazines and the cutest Running Blog Family shirt! It's made my day.
The unexpected surprise not only took off the edge, but it's left me feeling in the pink. :-)