Some More Parting Shots

While I'm either preparing for or recuperating from our marathon training group's scenic La Jolla Cove run Saturday morning, here are some other photos from Bodega Bay that I took with our Minolta manual film camera. The "birds" shots in the previous photos were taken with a Nikon digital camera, circa 2000. The Minolta's almost 20 years old. When it comes to photography equipment, I have serious attachment issues.

We were amazed at the lack of safety rails, etc., to prevent someone from falling off the cliffs. But, such proximity also lent itself to some great shots.

On our return walk, there were a group of boogie board surfers hanging out in their wet suits on the beach just beyond these wildflowers. Given the rocks and the weather, they were either foolhardy, drunk or, I suspect, a bit of both.

The dirt path was surrounded by wildflowers in bloom.