Snapshots from my favorite run
Did I ever mention just how awesome the people are that I run with on Tuesdays and Saturdays?! In addition to providing high-caliber training and outstanding companionship, they volunteer at aid stations on our long runs and take pictures for our private Web site so we have something to remember for the moment and for years to come.
I've hesitated to pull pictures from it due to respecting people's privacy. And even when given files in e-mail, posting's been difficult. But Blogger's cooperating today, and with permission (I hope) here are some photographs taken by people in our track club, or in one case dating someone in our track club. Thank you, Kevin and Joe, for taking such great shots! (And to Lisa, Jim and Scott for all your contributions too) Now everyone else in blogland can see that even when the weather sucks here, the scenery doesn't.

Running along La Jolla shores during the low tide under dense cloud cover.

Our first water stop, just coming up off the beach. I'm in the yellow hat.

The huge hill heading up Torrey Pines. Beautiful and truly breathtaking (if you know what I mean).

Afterward, I helped a group survey members about the program. Never saw the cameraman take this one or some other shots. I must have been in the zone.

The payoff: soaking sore legs in ice-cold ocean water.
I've hesitated to pull pictures from it due to respecting people's privacy. And even when given files in e-mail, posting's been difficult. But Blogger's cooperating today, and with permission (I hope) here are some photographs taken by people in our track club, or in one case dating someone in our track club. Thank you, Kevin and Joe, for taking such great shots! (And to Lisa, Jim and Scott for all your contributions too) Now everyone else in blogland can see that even when the weather sucks here, the scenery doesn't.

Running along La Jolla shores during the low tide under dense cloud cover.

Our first water stop, just coming up off the beach. I'm in the yellow hat.

The huge hill heading up Torrey Pines. Beautiful and truly breathtaking (if you know what I mean).

Afterward, I helped a group survey members about the program. Never saw the cameraman take this one or some other shots. I must have been in the zone.

The payoff: soaking sore legs in ice-cold ocean water.