Let's Try This Again
This weekend Blogger was being uncooperative, so I tried to sneak those pictures in my last post in through a backdoor. It apparently only worked for an hour before the photos went poof! Here's one of them at the base of the big hill.

The others will have to wait. I'm still encountering problems that even my AP Computer Science kid can't help me with. I will add as a post-race note that apparently my eyes are as weak as my bladder. I learned today that the portable toilet was indeed unlocked. The padlock only hooked around one end. Next time, I won't latch on to misperceptions so quickly.

The others will have to wait. I'm still encountering problems that even my AP Computer Science kid can't help me with. I will add as a post-race note that apparently my eyes are as weak as my bladder. I learned today that the portable toilet was indeed unlocked. The padlock only hooked around one end. Next time, I won't latch on to misperceptions so quickly.