Backfilling: Three Epic Hikes



I mentioned when I returned to blogging that hiking is now my primary passion. I also mentioned I'm not very good at it.

Coming up in three posts will be ramblings on three big hikes I did and what I learned from each. In some cases, I'm cheating a bit and updating something I wrote and published soon after the events because the thoughts still hold.

As I pull these pieces together, I'll leave you with the "travel videos" I made to remember each very different trip. In tech parlance, I am co-locating these digital assets in case they disappear elsewhere on the interweb. I assure you they will never disappear from  my memory.

First up: The Grand Canyon


Hiking in the Grand Canyon from Run DMZ on Vimeo.


Next: The Presidential Range


Presidential Range Hike from Run DMZ on Vimeo.


Finally: Points West


Hiking in the Southwest from Run DMZ on Vimeo.

Popular posts from this blog

How 'Bout Them Hokies?!

I Leave You With This

A Local’s Guide to San Diego’s Sunset Cliffs