I'm So Sorry, Susan
And anyone else that clicked on a "comment" that was really a nastygram trying to install a program.
Something similar happened twice during the past few weeks, and each time I've deleted the comments before anyone could click on them. But I was out of town for a few days when this one was posted. I just went ahead and tossed the entire post when I couldn't get rid of comments individually this round.
I'm going to have to again start using the comment word verification to try and prevent this. Thank you, Rundoodle, for trying to warn others while I was away.
Something similar happened twice during the past few weeks, and each time I've deleted the comments before anyone could click on them. But I was out of town for a few days when this one was posted. I just went ahead and tossed the entire post when I couldn't get rid of comments individually this round.
I'm going to have to again start using the comment word verification to try and prevent this. Thank you, Rundoodle, for trying to warn others while I was away.