Telling Moments Don't Keep Secrets

Very telling indeed when you start to pull together outfits for work and realize that for the past few weeks, your selections have been based not on the weather but on whether stuff still fits.

I donated blood yesterday, so I've got to lay low for the next two days (it was a rough one and I was told not to do any strenuous exercise for a full 48 hours). The nurse said I have terrific, iron-rich blood ("Oh, it's so dark. You must eat well.") and then I told her my weight ("Oh, that's a little high for your height. You must eat too much.") She smiled. I smiled. Then I exchanged the Cheez-Its for pretzels while waiting for the wooziness to pass.

Popular posts from this blog

I Leave You With This

What's Your Slavery Footprint?

Do Mom and Dad Make You Run?