How Weird is This?
There’s an online campaign to normalize weirdness, and Bob in Florida’s tagged many individuals to participate. Just look at his zany blog and you’ll see that the cause couldn’t have asked for a better cheerleader :-).
I’ve actually enjoyed reading some other responses, which may not necessarily eradicate weirdness but definitely shows a lot of OCD-like habits in the running community. No surprise there.
Six Weird Things About Me
1. I don’t like chocolate.
2. I’ve never had coffee.
3. I talk to strangers.
4. I recently contacted paranormal investigators to see if our house is haunted. Strangely, I really want there to be a ghost, because otherwise I hear voices.
5. I’m right-handed but left-footed.
6. I’ve saved a bottle of sparkling mineral water in our refrigerator for five years and two moves...and I don’t even like sparkling mineral water.
I’ve actually enjoyed reading some other responses, which may not necessarily eradicate weirdness but definitely shows a lot of OCD-like habits in the running community. No surprise there.
Six Weird Things About Me
1. I don’t like chocolate.
2. I’ve never had coffee.
3. I talk to strangers.
4. I recently contacted paranormal investigators to see if our house is haunted. Strangely, I really want there to be a ghost, because otherwise I hear voices.
5. I’m right-handed but left-footed.
6. I’ve saved a bottle of sparkling mineral water in our refrigerator for five years and two moves...and I don’t even like sparkling mineral water.