It's getting hot in here...
Normally I don't blog about blogging. But an item in Editor & Publisher, among other sites, caught my attention because I'm familiar with some of the principles. I don't, however, know the former Boston Herald journalist in this tale of a part-time professor at Boston University that blogged about having the hots for a student. But, as many of you know, I once had this guy's gig at BU. (And a great part-time job it was, by the way.)
Speaking of hot, you may have noticed I added a weather module last week to essentially make everyone outside Southern Calfornia envious. However, we've hit our first inevitable heatwave and the stats are deceptive. The mercury's hit the low 90s the past couple of days in the full sun, and this morning on my 5k run I noticed a distinct elevation in moistness. Real humidity...a rare feeling for here. But then again, variety is the spice of life.
Speaking of hot, you may have noticed I added a weather module last week to essentially make everyone outside Southern Calfornia envious. However, we've hit our first inevitable heatwave and the stats are deceptive. The mercury's hit the low 90s the past couple of days in the full sun, and this morning on my 5k run I noticed a distinct elevation in moistness. Real humidity...a rare feeling for here. But then again, variety is the spice of life.