After a particularly taxing week, I appreciate Kovas tagging me so I could focus on something other than death and dysfunction.
Here are the rules:
1. #1 Rule is..no rules! (Post these rules)
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself
3. Answer the questions set for you in their post
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
5. Go to their blog and tell them you’ve tagged them
6. No stuff in the tagging section about you are tagged if you are reading this. You legitimately have to tag 11 people!
And here are my 11 Random Things:
1. I just started using a night-time moisturizer for the first time ever.
2. I dream in color. I thought everyone did until I learned otherwise last week.
3. I was born with several birth defects, including a missing vertebra in my spine.
4. I just did some brain yoga exercise that said I am reserved, sentimental, loyal and overdramatic. Everyone also taking the test agreed with that assessment.
5. I won a UNICEF poster contest in the third grade and my mom took the entire family to Mystic, CT to see it on display in downtown store windows. I felt like a celebrity.
6. I am going to write a novel. I’ve already been rejected by a local writer’s group, so I’d say I’m off to a great start.
7. In sixth grade, I was the tallest girl in my class. By eighth grade, I was one of the shortest.
8. Popcorn is my favorite comfort food.
9. I graduated with a near-perfect 3.9 GPA from Boston University while working two jobs and commuting four hours daily.
10. I sometimes cringe at the clothes I used to run in during the 1970s and 80s.
11. I really want to buy a Ford Fusion hybrid.
Here are my answers to 11 Questions:
1. you have the skills to go pro in any sport (except running/triathlons). what sport would you choose? Extreme eating
2. what is your favorite vegetable? Fennel
3. they're making a movie about your life. what actor/actress would play you? She'd have to be unknown, like me.
4. last book you read? Mindless Eating by Dr. Brian Wansick
5. last text message you sent? Good luck! (to a daughter heading into interviews for a doctorate program)
6. what is your favorite meal/recipe to cook? Chicken pepper pasta
7. do you prefer dusting or vacuuming? vacuuming
8. if you could go on vacation to anywhere in the us or canada, where would you go? Hatteras and Ocracoke islands
9. what's something you love about where you live? Hardly anyone smokes (especially in public) anymore.
10. something you don't love about where you live? There's never any "winter" so you never get to slow down and recharge. You just stay charged.
11. what do you do when you have trouble falling asleep? Stay awake
Now, here are my 11 questions:
1. If you could trade bodies with any animal, what creature would it be?
2. Coffee or tea?
3. What are the coldest conditions you've ever run in?
4. What do you tell someone immediately after they DNF?
5. What is your favorite comfort food?
6. Why do people think Scarlett Johanssen is pretty?
7. How many stitches have you accumulated over the years?
8. If you were a wine, what type of wine would you be?
9. What was your favorite class in high school?
10. Do androids dream of electric sheep?
11. And do you know the movie question 10 is based upon (without using Google, Yahoo or Bing, please!)?
Since there are no rules, there is no reason to actually tag 11 people. I tagged a number of people - you know who you are - and I thank those that played along.